1. Anadarko: Has new President E. J. Sorrels I do not have his contact information but did contact Chris Bates and he said everything was going well.
2. Altus: The Local received a updated copy of the Employee handbook with a detached signature and acknowledgment page. On this page it stated that “ I am employed on an at will basis” they where told they had to sign the page. I instructed to only do it after they where ordered to do so and sign it under duress. They where given until Feb 1 to sign. I told them contact them and see if they could have that pulled or scratched thru.
3. Chickasha: new President John Seyler but talked to past president Josh. Said council was to ratify contract the night before at meeting but had not found out for sure but expected it to be done.
4. Duncan: Has 1% safety sales tax on ballot in Feb 13.
5. Fredrick: New President Lance Gutierrez. Talked to past president and said still working on last contract, with no really issues holding it up just not a high priority for the city.
6. Mustang: New President Paul Smith. Talk to old president who is Sec/Treas said they are starting negotiations for 18/19. Had a issue in past month at first of year but was resolved with member retiring.
7. NewCastle: No contact
8. Tuttle: No Contact
9. Lawton: New Council took over and looks like it is going to be good for the membership.