PFFO District 3
May 2017 Report
1. Bartlesville – Negotiations for 2017-2018 CBA are underway. City is waiting to discuss wages until numbers for insurance are in. Anticipating a 24% increase on City insurance.
2. Blackwell – Negotiations are underway. Reached agreement between Local and City for firefighter with PTSD to return to work. Firefighter is back to work.
3. Collinsville – A grievance has been filed regarding the changing of health and dental benefits during the Contract period without negotiating with the Local. City has not responded to said grievance within the established timeline. Letter was submitted to City stating that grievance is considered sustained due to response timeliness, but still have not received a response from the City.
4. Muskogee – Still awaiting ruling on Arbitration regarding a TIF District.
5. Northwest – Lawsuit has been filed by a non-union employee (Administrative Assistant) who was terminated, naming the Department, two individuals, and the Local as Defendants and is seeking monetary damages.
6. Okmulgee – Will be attending Local meeting on May 5 to discuss changes made within the PFFO and share an overview of services offered to the membership.
All other Locals were either unable to be contacted or having nothing new to report.