PFFO District 3
September 2017 Report
1. Bartlesville – Negotiations are ongoing. Received payroll information on all City employees from the City and cost of wage increase analysis from Robert Newbrough. Awaiting year end financials from the City. Preparing a step increase counter proposal to the City’s stipend proposal.
2. Bristow – Negotiations are ongoing. Met with Margaret Love and discussed the City’s offer. Submitted a counter offer to be presented to the City Council. Waiting on their response.
3. Collinsville – Ongoing grievance regarding Dental Benefits. Submitted a letter of settlement to the City Attorney, but they denied our offer. Discussing the best option to move forward.
4. Miami – Signed a two-year contract. Recently lost three firefighters due to promotion and attrition. City has not replaced yet.
5. Northwest – Settlement hearing on discrimination lawsuit from non-uniformed employee has been scheduled for December 4, 2017.
6. Pryor – City had put all employees on notice for city wide layoffs pending a sales tax increase election. The increase has since passed and talks of layoff have ceased.
7. Tonkawa – Negotiations ongoing. After negotiations with the City Manager, it was decided to address the City Council with the Local’s contract proposals. Will meet with the Council on September 19th.
All other Locals either have nothing new to report or were unable to be contacted.