PFFO District 3
October 2017 Report
1. Bartlesville – Reached impasse with negotiations. Submitted letter to the City to invoke the arbitration process. Currently striking arbitrators but will continue to attempt to negotiate.
2. Bristow – Negotiations are ongoing but will hopefully be concluded soon. Submitted a counter offer to be presented to the City Council and still waiting on their response.
3. Collinsville – Ongoing grievance regarding Dental Benefits. Continuing to work towards a settlement.
4. Northwest – Settlement hearing on discrimination lawsuit from non-uniformed employee has been scheduled for December 4, 2017.
5. Okmulgee – In the process of filing a grievance regarding back pay for incentives due a firefighter.
6. Tonkawa – Presented contract proposals to the City Council. In discussions with the local as to best option moving forward.
All other Locals either have nothing new to report or were unable to be contacted.